High quality research papers, excellent survey, Tutorial papers and extended version of papers presented in conference may be submitted for possible publication in IJASM.
The submitted papers must not be published previously or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Please read and follow the instructions carefully before submission.
- Papers must be submitted in word format. Upon submission a paper id will be sent to the corresponding author. Quote the paper-id in all future correspondence.
- Limit the pages of the manuscript between 8 ~16 pages or maximum of 8000 words.
- Paper should be written in English.
- Submit your paper at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The editorial committee may only communicate with the corresponding author (who submitted the paper) and not with all authors.
- Extended version of paper presented in conference may be submitted for consideration provided there is atleast 40% new content to make it a new original work.
- Authors may suggest name of three reviewers with their full contact address and email id. However the Editor will decide whether recommendations will be used or not.
- Review decision will be communicated to corresponding author upon completion of the review process.
Steps for Accepted Papers:
- If the paper is accepted, a notification will be sent to the corresponding author.
- Following the acceptance of the research manuscript, author(s) are required to incorporate the feedback of reviewer’s comment/suggestions in the final draft.
- The Camera ready paper which strictly follow Journal Template and submitted along with duly filled Copyright Transfer Form at email@example.com within scheduled date.